It is important to incorporate markets and market changes in the valuation to be prepared for the future and thus ensuring the economic and financial success. Further increasing volatility of the markets and the increasing regulatory pressure on the financial industry will continue to challenge the finance department of the company.
Financial markets remain in motion. Your players - banks, insurance companies, funds, etc. - are not only burdened by the ongoing euro debt crisis and the low interest rate environment. Another challenge particular for banks is the significantly more restrictive regulatory framework and the installation of new supervisory structures. This means that business models need to be adapted and supply structure will be shifted - a process that will continue for a long time and will clearly leave its mark in the financial sector. It is obvious that such radical changes and restructuring complicate corporate financing, but at least they will have a lasting impact. Many companies find it necessary to reconsider their financial structure and realign or replace individual financing components.
(Excerpt from the study: Financing growth / Credit reform and IKB)
Given this background, it is necessary to define targets correctly. The information base for decisions for corporate management must be established accurately.
From our point of view, crucial success positions need to be tackled:
- Process of corporate planning incl. forecasting
- Working Capital Management
- Concern reporting and concern consolidation
- Revising the control impulses and KPI
- "Financial Data Management" or also master data and synchronization of the process
The above aspects should be constantly discussed when focusing on the following topics, among others:
- Assessment of the current financial performance assets and position
- Position determination in the market and competition
- Strengths and weaknesses analyzes for the individual company divisions
- Review of corporate strategy
- Plausibility check of the planning and the processed planning assumptions
- Development of a catalog of measures to strengthen the profitability and liquidity
adjust stands in this context for the implementation of a clear, logical and efficient control process.
The aim: Position determination at any time!?
In the first step, we recommend a quick check - then we will see!
We look forward to hearing from you!