Companies are constantly exposed to changing situations. The reasons can be various. A quick company situation analysis should accompany and support changing business situations.
- Presentation of the existing financial and economic situation.
- Assessment of the current financial performance, assets and position.
- Position determination in the market and competition.
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis for the individual company divisions. Review and comments on the company strategy.
- Plausibility check of the planning and the processed planning assumptions.
- Development of a catalog of measures to strengthen the profitability and liquidity.
It is important to conclude the acquired knowledge into an implementation schedule afterwards, so that a continuous development of the company can be ensured.